Bar & Table Top 1:1 Instructions
WiseBond™ Bar & Table Top 1:1 Ratio
This product will work well with wood, glass, ceramic, stone aggregate, cement, electronic parts and most metals. Do not use over an oil-based stain.
Material will feel well-cured after 24 hours, but full cure and maximum hardness can require up to 7 days depending upon the temperature. Light use in 7 days and product will continue to harden up to 30 days for a full hard cure.
If you are going to make a second pour, the first pour should still be lightly sticky. Once the second pour is made, bubbles may once again need to be removed. NOTE: If longer than 24 hours have elapsed between pours, scuff hardened epoxy surface with 120 grit sand paper to ensure adhesion between epoxy layers.
WiseBond™ DEEP Pour™ Epoxy is VOC-Free. We do not have FDA approval certifying direct, long-term contact with food, however once epoxy is fully cured for 30 days, it is an inert plastic and should be fine for incidental exposure to food. It is not antimicrobial. Epoxy is not safe to ingest (liquid or cured). Do not cut on or prepare raw food on epoxy surfaces.
Uncured epoxy is best cleaned up with acetone.
The warranty of this product shall be limited to the replacement of defective unused material, within one (1) year of purchase. This material is for professional use, using adequate ventilation and protection from eye and skin exposure. Any information supplied with this material is given in good faith but should be verified by the end user, as to the suitability of the material for their application.
Types of personal protective equipment:
PPE can be considered in the following categories, based on the type of protection afforded by the equipment:
- Respiratory protection - for example, disposable, cartridge, air line, half or full face
- Eye protection – for example, spectacles/goggles, shields, visors
- Hearing protection – for example, ear muffs and plugs
- Hand protection – for example, gloves and barrier creams
- Foot protection – for example, shoes/boots
- Head protection – for example, helmets, caps, hoods, hats
- Skin protection – for example, hats, sunburn cream, long sleeved clothes