Free Shipping On All Orders Over $300 to continental USA

Precautions Bar & Table Top Epoxy


Hazard Statements
Harmful if swallowed. May cause allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye and skin irritation. Toxic to aquatic life.


Wear protective eyewear, gloves, clothing, and face protection. Avoid breathing fumes, vapors, dust, gases or spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash skin thoroughly after use.

IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.

Keep all containers away from sunlight and fluorescent lighting. Store at room temperature and keep tightly closed at all times.

Dispose of product and container in accordance with all Federal, State, and local regulations.