Hazard Statements Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Prevention Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye and face protection. Avoid release to the environment. Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
Response IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention/advice. Take off contaminated clothing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. Collect spillage. IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
Storage Keep all containers away from sunlight and fluorescent lighting. Store at room temperature and keep tightly closed at all times.
Disposal Dispose of product and container in accordance with all Federal, State, and local regulations.